RAMALLAH, Thursday, July 22, 2021 (WAFA) – Moderate weather conditions are expected to prevail today in the mountain areas and relatively hot to hot conditions in other districts, with no change in temperature, remaining around its seasonal average, according to the Palestinian Meteorological Department (PMD).
Light to moderate westerly to northwesterly wind blows and occasionally becomes active. Sea waves are low to medium.
The temperature in the capital, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem is expected to reach a high of 28 C and a low of 20 C and in Ramallah and Hebron a high of 27 C and a low of 19 C. In Jericho a high of 38 C and a low of 27 C the Dead Sea, and in the Jordan Valley temperature is expected to reach a high of 36 C and a low of 275 C, while it is expected to reach a high of 29 C and a low of 23 C in Gaza and the coastal areas.
No change in temperature is expected on Friday, remaining around its annual average.
Temperature is expected to slightly drop on Saturday, yet remaining around its seasonal average. A rise in temperature is expected on Sunday, becoming two degrees Celsius above its seasonal average.
PMD warns people against being exposed to the sun for long period, especially from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and setting fire to dry grassy areas.
- Israeli forces kill municipal employee south of Nablus
- A slight rise in number of new coronavirus cases in West Bank, Gaza; no deaths
- Israel to demolish a water well, shed in south of West Bank
- Church leaders pay solidarity visit to Sheikh Jarrah families facing eviction ahead of a court hearing
- An 11-year-old boy is critical in hospital after he was shot by Israeli soldiers near Hebron