TULKAREM, Monday, January 11, 2021 (WAFA) - A Palestinian worker was shot in the foot today evening by Israeli forces near the separation barrier, in the village of Faroun, south of the northern West Bank city of Tulkarem, as he was attempting to cross to reach his workplace inside Israel, according to witnesses.
Israeli forces shot and injured a worker in his 20s, from Qalqilia, as he was trying to cross the barrier to reach his workplace inside Israel. He was transferred to a hospital for medical treatment.
Earlier today, six Palestinian workers attempting to reach their workplaces inside Israel were shot and injured this morning by Israeli army gunfire at a gate in the apartheid barrier separating the West Bank from Israel near the village of Faroun, south of the northern West Bank city of Tulkarm, according to local sources and the Ministry of Health.
- Weather: Hot conditions prevail despite a drop in temperature, which remains above the average
- Newspapers Review: Israeli crackdown in West Bank, settlers allowed to herd in Masafer Yatta focus of dailies
- Pledges at Funding Conference not sufficient to cover UNRWA financial requirements from September onwards
- UN should allocate a larger contribution to UNRWA from its budget, says Palestine’s Permanent Observer
- After opening one of two entrances to al-Mughayyer village on Thursday, Israeli forces re-close it
- UN: Israel demolished 43 Palestinian-owned structures in two weeks, displacing 56 people, including 33 children