NABLUS, Thursday, May 04, 2023 (WAFA) – Three Palestinians have Thursday been killed by Israeli forces during a military raid in the Old Town of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
According to the Ministry of Health, three Palestinians have so far been confirmed to have been killed by Israeli gunfire during the raid.
The three Palestinians were identified as Moath Masri, Ibrahim Jabr and Hasan Qatanani.
The Ministry said that the faces of two of the slain Palestinians were completely distorted due to the seriousness of their injury, which made them hard to identify.
Israeli undercover forces raided al-Yasmina neighborhood and surrounded a Palestinian house as large units of forces proceeded to break into the Old City.
According to eyewitnesses, Israeli forces opened fire at the targeted house and fired Energa anti-tank rifle grenade, all while preventing medical crews from approaching the area.
The Red Crescent said that two Palestinians were injured in the confrontations and were taken to the hospital.