JENIN, Thursday, February 11, 2021 (WAFA) – Governor of Jenin, Akram Rjoub, today inspected the Kabaha family house demolished yesterday by the Israeli army and described the act as another Israeli crime against the Palestinian people while pledging to help the stricken family recover from this calamity.
After inspecting the site and the damage done to four nearby houses after blowing up the Kabaha house, Rjoub strongly condemned the collective Israeli punishment policy against the Palestinian people in general and the Kabaha family in particular that left the mother and her four children homeless.
"This is another crime by the Israeli occupation against our people," said Rjoub. "It will not break our determination and will." The Governor said President Mahmoud Abbas gave instruction to provide the family with whatever assistance it needs to help it recover and live a decent life, including providing it with a place to live.
The army blew up the two-story Kabaha house after accusing the family’s breadwinner, Mohammad, of killing an Israeli settler last year. The demolition caused serious damage to several area homes, all of them belong to the extended Kabaha clan.