RAMALLAH, Saturday, June 27, 2020 (WAFA) – Minister of Health, Mai al-Kaileh, confirmed today evening 191 new cases of COVID-19, which brings up the total cases registered today to 258.
She said 179 of the cases were in Hebron governorate, south of the West Bank, while 10 were in Nablus and two in Jenin.
The Health Minister said the latest figures raise the total number of cases confirmed since the outbreak of the pandemic in Palestine to 2053, of which 1427 are still active.
In addition, al-Kaileh pointed out that a woman and a man died from COVID-19 in the occupied Jerusalem neighborhood of Ras al-Amoud and in Hebron respectively, which brings up the total COVID-19 deaths confirmed so far in Palestine to seven.
She noted that 11 of the total active cases are in a critical condition, and are in the intensified care unit, adding that two of the 11 cases were connected to a respirator.